Contributions made to this organization through The Greatest Gift Catalog Ever will be matched dollar for dollar up to $20,000 by Century 21 Judge Fite Company.
To change the way the world defines and views disabilities by making profound, positive differences in people's lives every day.
Ten Reasons to Support Easter Seals North Texas Autism Services
1. Of every dollar donated, 91 cents goes directly into our programs and services.
2. In the last year, over 5,300 people were served resulting in more than 31,000 hours of therapies and services.
3. Over 98% of clients receiving services at Easter Seals North Texas are making significant progress towards developmental milestones.
4. At Easter Seals North Texas, we take a team approach; our clients and their caregivers will have our support through every step of a diagnosis and treatment plan.
5. Our Autism Treatment Program uses a research and evidence based approach to Applied Behavioral Analysis therapies.
6. Easter Seals North Texas has a 77 year history of providing quality services for individuals with disabilities and their families.
7. The Autism Treatment Program provides individualized Applied Behavioral Services that teach children skills through one-on-one instruction for 20-40 hours per week.
8. Easter Seals North Texas is home to the only complete Walden model Child Development Center in North Texas. Working through inclusion, we provide preschool for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their typically-developing peers.
9. We focus on providing family-centered care through regular parent training opportunities to ensure consistent application of learned skills.
10. In addition to our Autism Services, we can serve individuals with disabilities in several different capacities: Speech-Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Audiology, Home Health Care and Employment Services.
Easter Seals North Texas
1424 Hemphill St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76104